>I actually did a little work between Christmas and New Years, but it hardly seemed enough to report. I wrote a draft of the cover letter I’ll be sending to my first choice in publisher, along with a draft of the book prospectus.
Today was my first day back at work after the holidays, and I actually got a lot done.
- Got started on the bibliography, which has been nagging at me.
- Revised chapter 3, cutting a lot of material (forgot to check how much) and adding a new section on Skagestad’s Det stig av hav for an increase of 366 words
- Revised the section on Peer Gynt, Inc. in chapter 4 for an increase of 144 words
- Added a new section to the conclusion on Peer Gynt-koden and “Peer, astroversjon” for an increase of 658 words
- Read Peter T. Newby’s “Literature and the Fashioning of Tourist Taste,” which finally arrived by ILL